Identity Theft Solutions
$9.95 / Month
Every two seconds, someone in the United States becomes a victim of identity theft. That’s thousands of people every single day.
At the gas station, in a data breach of a favorite retailer, in a supposedly secure online transaction. Identity theft can happen anywhere, usually when it’s least expected. And the impact is enormous.
Putting the pieces back together can be expensive, time-consuming and exhausting. Preventing identity theft with 24/7 monitoring and alerts saves employees and their employers time and money.
“12.7 million people were victims of identity theft in 2014” –Javelin 2015 Identity Fraud Study
Identity Theft Solutions
Our unique identity theft solution provides you with all the components necessary to restore your identity, and prevent future incidences of identity theft. All work done on your behalf is performed by qualified paralegals. Our program takes a completely hands on approach to identity theft restoration.
You will have 24/7, 365 days per year access to Identity Theft Restoration Advocates who will provide you with comprehensive, personalized recovery services.
You will also receive up to $25,000 worth of identity theft insurance coverage underwritten by a nationally recognized Insurance Carrier with an “A” or better AM Best Rating.
This coverage will help offset some of the cost of restoring your identity to its original status including:
- Lost wages: $500.00 per week, for 4 weeks maximum
- Re-filing of loans
- Defense cost for certain civil & criminal law suits
- Reimbursement of fees: Reasonable and necessary costs incurred in the United States by the insured for:
a) Re-filing applications for loans, grants or other credit instruments that are rejected solely as a result of a stolen identity incident
b) Notarizing affidavits or other similar documents, long distance telephone calls and postage solely as a result of the insured’s efforts to report a stolen identity incident and/or amend or rectify records as to the insured’s true name or identity as a result of a stolen identity event
c) Up to six credit reports from established credit bureaus (with no more than two reports from any one credit bureau) dated within 12 months after the insured’s discovery of a stolen identity incident.
* The description herein is a summary only. It does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policy described. Please refer to the actual policy for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage not available to residents of New York and may not be available in other jurisdictions. Insurance coverage is limited only to the member
Upon notification of an identity theft incident, Privacy Advocates will act on behalf of our members as a dedicated case manager to:
- Investigate and confirm the fraudulent activity, including known, unknown and potentially complicated additional sources of identity theft.
- Complete and mail customized, pre-populated, state specific “Fraud Packet” via certified mail with pre-paid return instructions.
- Place phone calls, send electronic notifications, and prepare appropriate documentation on the member’s behalf, including dispute letters for defensible complaints to any and all appropriate state agencies and financial institutions.
- Issue fraud alerts and victim statements when necessary, with the three consumer credit reporting agencies, the FTC, SSA, and U.S. Postal Service.
- Submit Special Limited Power of Attorney and ID Theft Affidavit to involved creditors for card cancellation and new card issuance.
- Contact, follow up and escalate issues with affected agencies, creditors, financial institutions, to reinforce member’s rights.
- Assist the member in notifying local law enforcement authorities to file the appropriate official reports.
- Utilize real time access to public records reports including DMV, criminal, address changes, liens, and judgments for further investigation where applicable.
- Provide peace of mind and resolution of key issues from start to finish as swiftly as possible.
- Provide members with a “Case Completion Kit” including copies of documentation, correspondence, forms and letters for their personal records.
Privacy Advocates will assist members in the event their credit cards are misplaced or stolen.
Privacy Advocates will:
- Consult with member to determine the severity of the event
- Obtain credit reports from each of the three major credit
- Contact each credit card company or other financial institution with the member via teleconference.
- Cancel members affected credit cards
- Request new replacement cards
- Place fraud alerts with all three major credit bureaus
- Assist members with interpreting their credit reports
- Provide daily ID monitoring for six months to help proactively prevent any additional identity fraud
- Provide credit dispute assistance
- Assist with additional lost items including driver’s license, library, and other membership cards.
Identity Monitoring searches and monitors for past history as well as real time identity frauds or threats.
This service includes:
- Secure, hassle-free identity monitoring
- Actionable identity alerts
Our Identity Monitoring does much more than monitor credit, offering a solution as robust as the ones used by the nation’s leading financial institutions to prevent theft. Identity Monitoring uses innovative technology to detect misuse or even an elevated likelihood for misuse of an individual’s Social Security number, name, address, phone, and date of birth.
By creating a SNAPD identity blueprint, this program monitors billions of data on a daily basis from sources such as:
- New Credit Cards
- Wireless Carrier Applications
- Retail Credit Card Accounts
- Automobile Loans
- Mortgage Loans
- Payday Loans
- Checking Accounts and Check Reorders
- Utility Accounts
- DMV Records
- Government Databases
- Real Estate Records
- Court Records
- Criminal Records
- Social Security Records
** Identity Monitoring coverage is limited only to the member.
As identity fraud usually precedes identity theft, this type of proactive system is critical to mitigating the extensive and expensive damage perpetrated after an identity is stolen and manipulated.
Our unique program is the only one in the country that provides you with a software tool that helps prevent identity theft.
Keyloggers are self propagating viruses that steal your keystrokes, and the information contained, as you navigate the Internet. Our Keylogging Defense System™ helps proactively prevent online identity theft by encrypting every keystroke at the keyboard level and then reroutes those encrypted keystrokes directly to your Internet browser.
Our Keylogging Defense System™ bypasses the multiple communication areas that are normally vulnerable to keylogging attacks that could compromise your vital information.
With our defense system, members can now browse, access critical business applications, shop and bank online with confidence knowing that each and every keystroke is encrypted and not being transmitted to an awaiting Identity Thief.
You and your family will have toll free access to behavioral health experts 24/7, 365 days a year. All calls are answered directly by licensed, degreed clinical staff, and all services are handled with complete confidentiality.
Life Events provides you and your family with telephonic counseling for marital, parent-child, substance abuse, emotional, legal/financial, childcare, and eldercare problems, as well as many other personal challenges or stresses. You and your family are entitled to unlimited telephonic counseling per episode.
Unlimited Legal Care at Discounted Rates:
As an Identity theft victim, you will have access to a proprietary attorney network that will represent you at the low hourly rate of $125.00, or 40% off their usual and customary hourly rate, whichever is greater, for all legal care related to the theft of your identity.
Members may use our program to prosecute identity thieves. This is the only Identity Theft Program in the country that provides unlimited discounted legal care, enabling members to both defend themselves against a theft, and prosecute thieves.
With a nationwide network of plan attorneys, Prepaid Plans is the sole identity theft vendor that can offer members this important plan enhancement.
Identity Theft Plan
$9.95 / Month